On time, top quality, fair price
Clean Force provides quality commercial cleaning services for offices, apartment complexes, entertainment venues, factories and vacated residences. We have a diverse customer base including large not-for-profits, corporates, government, and medium-sized businesses.
Delivering on-time, quality, affordable cleaning services to more than 320 premises, our major clients by sector include the following:
- Not-for-profit: AMES, Mind Australia, Anglican Diocese
- Corporate and Infrastructure: Telstra, Boral, John Holland, Lend Lease, Fulton Hogan, CPB, Laing O’Rourke
- Government: NSW Department of Health, NSW Department of Finance, NSW Department of Planning, Industry and Environment
- Small-to-medium sized businesses
30% of our revenue is generated from this sector.
We’re located in Melbourne and Sydney and operate as a standalone, multiple award-winning social enterprise.
Beyond being a competitive and high quality service business, we also provide employment and training for people from disadvantaged backgrounds. The quality of Clean Force’s work has transformed perceptions amongst customers regarding the abilities of people with mental illness and generated more contracts.
In order to quantify the value of the contribution to the community that Clean Force makes, Clean Force won a government grant to fund the cost of an independent study into the Social Return on Investment (SROI). This report states that Clean Force returns $6.50 of social benefit to the community for every $1 invested in the business. This outstanding result demonstrates the extra return beyond the good value of having Clean Force provide your facilities management service.
Why choose Clean Force?
- We are a professional commercial cleaner offering quality tailored services
- We win and retain customer contracts by competing favourably on price and providing a high quality of service
- We are responsive to customer needs
- We believe it is good business practice to directly employ all our staff
- We pay our staff according to current Award wages and conditions
- Your cleaning contract can provide meaningful jobs for people who have a disability or experience other barriers to employment
- We work together to achieve positive environmental and social impact